I'm a person who rarely has middle ground on things. I either love it or I hate it. I love Jen Lancaster, she's hysterical and she's smart. I hate Stephen King, it's not that he's a bad writer, it's just he's over rated. I love primping and pampering myself. I hate most other girls who like primping and pampering because they are the ones that are usually skinny, with great hair and nails and have rich husband, so they never have to work. I love Japanese food. I hate Indian food. See, I'm pretty cut and dry with my tastes.

So, what does this all have to do with anything, I'm sure you're asking?

Well, being a woman and all (yes, I burp and fart but I am, in fact a woman), I realized that I am quick to judge what I like (or love) and what I dislike (or hate) pretty quickly. That may or may not be a good thing, depending on how each individual situation turns out. For example, I'm sure that by reading one Stephen King book and realizing that his writing is just a little better than other's I've read, yet for some reason he is king-of-all-books, and then declaring that I hate him and therefore I will not read anymore of his books.. has probably caused me to miss out on some really good books. However, on the other hand, by trying a plate of Indian food and promptly spitting it back out (What? I made sure no one saw!) and swearing I'll never eat another bite of Indian food again has probably saved me from having to gag through testing more Indian food until I actually found something that I like, and not to mention the money I've probably saved!!

So the moral of this story is, judgement may not be a good thing all the time, but for the most part it may save you money and embarrassment of hurling on your shoes.