After going around to a few places last week and trying to find something we both really liked, last night Chris & I found the new couch and recliners we want.



This is the couch, it's a microfiber but it really looks like almost a seal skin texture. In all honestly, it's very much like the current sofa and love seat we currently have, except a much nicer material and color.






I think this is the chairs we got. I can't say for certain because after looking for the picture now (without any references) I can't remember. All I know is that the chairs are a really nice chocolate leather to contrast the couch. I'm almost sad because I'm positive I'll rarely get to sit in one of these babies and I'm sure my husband and father-in-law will state claim.




We're now looking into replacing our entertainment center, which we found something we really liked last week, so we're going to go back and look at it again. After that, I'll be looking into new side tables, possibly a coffee table (although frankly we've found that we rarely use one), an accent rug and some new artwork.


Oh by the way, did I mention we're redoing our living room? No? Yeah, it was kind of a surprise to me too.