Since 2004 my husband and I have been involved with the March of Dimes. That year we lost a daughter due to premature labor and in 2006 my son was born 7 1/2 weeks premature. During both of those times the March of Dimes gave us some much needed support and through their funding, much needed medical technology to help my son come into this world healthy.

So, take a moment if you will and check out the March of Dimes "March For Babies" events that are going to be coming up in cities near you, all over the US! Get involved! Walk, raise money or just volunteer to help at the event!

Or help my family team reach our goal of $500.00 by donating here:click here

Whatever you do, realize that your help goes directly towards helping families like mine who, without the support and funds of the March of Dimes may not have the joys in their lives, as we do now.