I don't talk to my husband, my mother or my best friend while in the bathroom but for some reason a woman here at work think that it's a great place to call about homes for rent and other personal calls, instead of going somewhere like oh, say, the breakroom or any of the numerous vacant halls we have in the building. Twice today I went into the bathroom to go pee (out of the 9 times I went! I'm trying to drink 8 glasses of water a day, but that's another story) and this same lady was in there yapping on her cell phone to some rental company about a few houses for rent that she saw.

No matter the toilets flushing or people trying to use the restroom. I don't get it, I couldn't do it. Maybe I'm overly picky but I just think that is in total bad taste.

1 comments :

CamiKaos said...

you're not being overly picky... that's just plain tacky... and eew.

Post a Comment