Ok, I'm sorry Buck, I know you hear those all the time, but I couldn't resist (once again). And for those of you who don't know Buck, he's got a great blog and is mucho fun to follow on Twitter!

Plus, after making this blog post he gave me the idea of making my own "99 Things To Do Before I Die"! I also have to give him credit, I've stolen a few of his things. And after reading his 99 Things, I'm pretty impressed because I've done a few things off his list and it made me feel all cool, like "wow, I did something that someone else wants to do"... other than, you know, pay my car payment on time and not show up to the first day of class in nothing but underwear.

But I digress.

So, I've started my list and actually it's a little more difficult than I thought. I mean, it's easy to randomly say at some spontaneous moment, "Hey! I want to do this before I die!" and then it's said, and it's on your imaginary list, but to actually remember those things and now put them on paper.. yeah, not so easy.

So, let's see. I've been thinking this over for about 15 minutes now, I've stolen 3 "things" from Buck and now I'm on... 6.

This might take a while.

1 comments :

Buck Rogers said...

Steal away! I stole it from several places. Google things to do before you die and all sort of lists will pop up. also it makes for great blogging topics. Do one blog about it

Post a Comment