Not too long ago I saw the movie The Bucket List and it inspired me. If you haven't seen the movie, Netflix it, rent it, whatever it is you do to watch movies, add this to your list of movies to see - it's that worth it. Basically, it's a movie about 2 guys who are diagnosed with terminal diseases and they go out and jump on their Bucket List of things they want to do before they die.

Previously, I had started a list of "99 Things I Want To Do Before I Die", after reading a post by @BuckDaddy when he posted his list. After that post I had all intentions of making my own list, I mean if he did, I could too! Well, not really. I got to 23 and was stuck ever since. I even stole a few from Buck himself! I mean, he said I could!

But as the New Year is approaching and another year seems to slip away, I've decided to make a few resolutions this year - which I've avoided the past few years. And, I've made a Bucket List of my own. I'm sure it will change as I mark things off and add new ones, but I'll try to keep it posted here. Maybe a widget of some sort, who knows.

But, come the New Year I'll not only have my Bucket List, but will hopefully be working on accomplishing a few within 2009!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments :

Buck Rogers said...

Hey thanks for the shout out. I look fwd to reading your bucket list

Post a Comment