Freezer Burns combines two loves of mine. First, my love of microwaved food. Second, my love for watching online videos.

It's a better pair than red wine and chocolate!

I can't remember exactly how I found out about it, but I'm almost positive someone posted something about it on Twitter and so of course I had to check it out. Then, I found the Freezer Burns guy on Twitter too!

So, one day (about 13 days ago from today), I send a tweet to @FreezerBurns

And then guess what I see today in my tweet-stream?


So, of course, I had to check it out! Like you can too, if you just click here!

See, this is just yet another reason why I love the internet so very much. First, I find these ridiculously fun sites where people are doing things I'd love to be doing but just didn't know I'd love to be doing it, but then when I interact with them, guess what?

They interact BACK!

FreezerBurns.com has just jumped super high on my list of sites I love.

And no, he's not sending me boxes microwave food or even his cool shirts he wears for posting this.
Again, just part of the internet I love - passing on things I love by word of mouth... er, word of keys, hmm.. word of blog? Whatever.

Go check it out!