I haven't always been a fan of valentine's day.

It's not that I didn't like flowers or candy or sweets, but it was that I always wondered if what I gave was good enough. So, I always just took the approach that it was another holiday that basically should be ignored because there should be no such thing that makes you second guess if you're showing your love adequately enough or not.

Then I got married. Maybe it's the rush and hustle of life, especially when you're married with kids (or kid in my case). Maybe it's just that it's so easy to take for granted what your significant other means to you. Maybe it's just that sometimes it's fun to be mushy and gushy for no reason other than it's the 14th of February.

So for all of you out there who like to celebrate valentine's day, for whatever reason (the mush, the gush, or just the candy)... here's a virtual chocolate hug from me to you and I hope your day has been romantic and fun and I hope that you renew yourself to your lover to be together forever and ever....
Isn't that what valentine's all about?




.o0(follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie)0o.