Since my old blog was hacked, I can't link back to story I blogged about losing my daughter at 21 weeks pregnant or the story I blogged about my son being born 7 weeks early and spending 15 days in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit).

They are both long stories, one tragic and one miraculous. Both tied together by one thing.. The March of Dimes. The March of Dimes helped me cope after losing my daughter and it informed me that I wasn't the only one in the world (although I felt like it), that lost their child due to premature labor. The March of Dimes gave me hope and a goal. A goal to become a part of something bigger and better. Something that could help keep any mother from feeling that pain that I went through.

So here's my plea to you. I beg of each and every one of you who read this, please help me reach my fundraising goal - even if you donate just a dollar - to help support the research aimed at preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
If you want to take it even one step further.. start or join a team to March for Babies! Help make a difference in someone's life, like it did for me.



.o0(follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie)0o.