Black HouseBlack House by Stephen King

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am so glad to have extended "Travelin' Jack" and his adventures further with this book, however I will say I was a little disappointed with the story in comparison to The Talisman. Which, how can you not compare?

Overall the story was great. The characters were just as intense and incredible as those in The Talisman, but I felt throughout the book that something was missing. I'm not sure what, but it just left me slightly (ever so) disappointed.

I highly recommend the book just to get your fill of Jack & the Territories (although not quiet as prevalent this time), that in itself is why it's a great read.

View all my reviews


.o0(follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie)0o.

1 comments :

rohit said...

Must be an enjoyable read Black House by Stephen King. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

Post a Comment