The TakingThe Taking by Dean Koontz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book totally took me by surprise. Without giving away any spoilers, I'll just say that I began this book interested in the story, half way through I was hooked on the plot but was semi-turned off by the whole alien thing. I've never really been an alien type sci-fi fan, but the story was so addictive that I really wanted to finish the story to see what would happen.

By the end of the book, when I got to the last chapter and finished the story, I stopped, put the book down and just totally laughed. It was a weird surprise ending and it made me look back through all the details of the book and realized that I had read the book but felt like I read a totally different story!

Such a great read! I went from "eh I'd recommend it" to now wanting everyone to read it!



View all my reviews


.o0(follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie)0o.