Three Hundred ZeroesThree Hundred Zeroes by Dennis Blanchard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I started this book with average expectations and fell in love with it shortly after the 10th page. The author is really an inspiration, the story is easy to read and he really kept me laughing with his tales from the trail.

I now understand what the title means - which I won't spoil for anyone else.

Anyone who has thought about, planning on or has hiked (thru or section) the AT should read this just to read another's perspective on the trail and his life lessons he received from it.



Sure there are some parts I wish the author would have expanded on more but for the most part this was a great, light read.



View all my reviews




PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

1 comments :

P.J. said...

I've read reviews for this book and really am looking forward to reading it (along with other AT books). Though I'm not sure I'll ever be able, or even want, to hike the full AT, I love reading other accounts.

I have a review of another AT book going up on my blog (hoohaablog.com) sometime today. A really fast read!

Post a Comment