Style Find

5.10.2011 |

As a member of BzzAgent I get the opportunity to find out about some great products and websites and to share my opinion about them in various ways. Recently I had the chance to check out StyleFind and see what kind of shopping trouble I could get myself into!

Of course, it's shopping, so what's not to love? The site is nice, they offer a variety of clothing & accessories and such, but frankly, I didn't see much different in it than I have in other shopping sites that I've visited. They have cute jewelry and great name brands for decent prices (although I've found cheaper prices elsewhere online - but not without some serious hunting).

Ultimately, I didn't really find anything that really made StyleFind stick out to me other than after signing up I received an email almost daily, which I opted out of very easily. But if you're looking for a place to shop online for name brands and you want a website that is easy to navigate with some really cute styles, StyleFind is another great link to add to your shopping bookmarks.


.o0(follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie)0o.