I confess... I have been totally spoiled by HD TV. I have a hard time watching even my favorite movies anymore (i.e., Christmas Vacation, Kill Bill, etc) in the original formatting. So disappointing.

I confess... I get a little jealous of all the places my husband gets to experience during his business travels. I'm a military brat and traveling is in my blood.

I confess... I have been impatient all my life but my 5 year old truly tests me to the point of breaking my sanity. I am not the most patient mother known to man, but I'm trying.

PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

1 comments :

Tara said...

thanks for participating again :)

I have friends who get to take awesome business trips and I get so jealous of them as well! this year I got to go to Ohio for two days for work. woo. hoo. lol

Post a Comment