I confess... My mother amazes me. I've always admired her for her strength but I never really knew how strong she could really be until the last few years. My mother has overcome many obstacles in her life that would have floored many others. I hope that I have the strength, will power and drive that she has. I probably don't tell her enough but honestly, our relationship has never been better and I can't imagine not having her in my life. Mom, I'm so proud of you!

I confess...  I love being a mom to a kindergartner. My son is growing up so fast that it almost seems unreal, but I'm loving every minute of it (okay, that's a lie, not every minute is great.. but it's easy to look back and forget the bad stuff). I want to make more of an effort to take advantage of our time together because I'm starting to understand the realization that one day my son will want nothing to do with me. I do find that in the past I've kind of put things off with him thinking "we can always do that another time".. well, that may not be the case so I need to do now. That's my new motto... do now.



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie