I confess... I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Yes, I'm Mormon. I haven't been to church since we moved back to SC, but only because I'm in a different ward than I would be when we move into the new house and frankly, I'm tired of all the shuffle. I don't outwardly tell everyone this because to me, religion is a totally personal thing. Plus, I always get the "WHAT? You don't look Mormon!" thing. Oh and FYI, I am the only wife to my husband so don't ask... wrong group.

I confess... Scooby Doo fruit snacks are the best of all fruit snacks. And having a 5 year old boy, we've tried a lot of them! Don't ask why, I can't really explain it. Even if they are made by the same company, they have the best flavor and texture out of all of them. They aren't too gummy and stick to your teeth but they aren't so hard that they are like chewing on tires. Yes, my husband & I have had many the conversations analyzing fruit snacks. 



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie