A few weeks ago my husband had mentioned that he had started reading a few coupon blogs and he was interested in seeing how we could do at it.

I have to admit, at first, I wasn't really interested in it. I kept thinking about all the time and effort it would take to clip, sort and organize all these coupons. But I decided to give it a shot and see how it goes.

Granted, I'm still new to all of this, but just getting a savings of over $13 on one of our grocery bills today was a nice feeling.  I haven't fallen wayside and gone totally extreme couponing or anything but it is very addicting. I'm curious to see how good I can get at this!

More to come on my adventures in couponing!




PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

2 comments :

PartyGurle said...

Have you been following my couponing craze?? ;) Once you figure out how it works, it's awesome to see how much you can save!

Tara said...

Ugh, I think I'm WAY too lazy for couponing. I've followed coupon blogs before and whatnot, but I just...can't get into it.

Post a Comment