I confess… I’ve been very crappy about Monday Confessions. It’s not that I don’t have anything to confess, it’s that Sunday nights have become my “let’s get ready for the week” night, so I all but forget about my confessions.  I’m going to try to get back into the swing of things.

I confess… now that I’m able to park my van inside our garage, I may cry if I ever have to leave the swagger-wagon out in the cold again. Seriously, I mean the whole idea of now having to carry my bags in the cold or wet weather is really no longer appealing. Done-Deal. I’ve been spoiled. And yes,  this is the first time in my adult life living in my own house that I am able to park my car in a garage permanently.  Until this point, it’s been random moments of luck that our garage has been clean enough to fit a vehicle. But the past is the past baby!

I confess… I love working and being around other adults, but I think my maternal and homely instincts are starting to flood my hormones, trying to tell me how much I’d love to be a stay-at-home mom. I fight off these ideas of grandeur by recalling how I felt on week 10 of my 12 week hiatus from work when my son was born. I remotely remember saying, “If I’m home one more week I might as well start drooling and wearing diapers myself!!” I don’t know, the idea is nice, not sure in real life application it would really work out for me. 





PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

3 comments :

Tara said...

Lucky you that you're able to park in your garage! I don't foresee that ever happening at my house because our garage has been a mess since we moved in two years ago. Sigh.

Jonna aka tattooedmommie said...

Tara thank you so much. Let me tell you, this has been 10 years in the works! But oh, so worth it :)

Lil Mys Ninja said...

Don't you just love parking in a garage??? :) I have one and I absolutely refuse not to park in there. Both the bike and the car fits :)

Post a Comment