It’s always this time of the year that you see bloggers posting about what they are thankful for. I like talking about what I’m thankful for, like how I’m thankful that I’m somewhat agile, because when you’re as big as a klutz as I am, it helps. I could talk about how thankful I am for my husband, my child and my family. You know, the sappy – I love you guys – kinda deal where I reminisce about memories shared between us all and why they mean so much. I could talk about how thankful I am that I live in America and how I can carry my gun (I’m licensed, I’m allowed!) and how thankful I am that we have such amazing men & women in our military to protect our freedoms and rights that we as Americans have. I could talk about how thankful I am that I grew up an Army brat and experienced things abroad and how I wish I could give my son some of those experiences.

I could… but you know what I’m going to talk about?

I’m going to talk about how thankful I am that I get to be thankful every day, not just on thanksgiving (although it does seem like a nice excuse to save them all up!). And I’m thankful that I have the opportunity to realize that I can express my thanks anytime (again, not just one time a year).

So, this is my call to action, I’m going to be more thankful, more often and more vocal about being thankful and you should too!

THANK YOU! (you’re welcome)





PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie