I confess…  I got to cross another item off my bucket list (which I'll be sharing again at the end of the year). Myself, my husband and our son went to our first NFL game yesterday to watch the Carolina Panthers lose in the most ridiculous fashion to the Atlanta Falcons. Oh well, not a shocker for this season. But it was a most awesome experience and we're talking about making it to 1 game a year!

I confess... I was able to get control back of all my other blogs that I lost just over a year ago when my old gmail account got hacked! YES!
Now, I'm not sure what to do with some of them. For example, my main blog was Me Myself & Jonna, I also had Kiss My Cache,- which will definitely get updated again,  A Girl and Her Curl , My Little Green Life and Totally Not Gourmet Chef

Looks like I have some work to do


PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

2 comments :

Tara said...

wow, and I thought I had a lot of blogs! haha

Jonna P said...

Seriously, I'm not sure how all this is going to work out now. I'm going to see if Google will let me consolidate some.. maybe.. who knows!

Post a Comment