Catching Fire (The Hunger Games Series, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The ongoing saga of Kitness. She reminds me a lot of myself at 17, minus all of the survivalist skills and common sense. But she has the emotions that 17 year old girls have and it's almost painful to read it because i just want to yell at her.
Without giving away any spoilers I will say that this book is the first in a long time to really throw me off by it's twists. I thought I saw what was coming and almost was disappointed at how predictable the story line was becoming and then the floor was pulled out from under me and I found myself yelling at the book and instantly starting the 3rd book because I just couldn't bare to let it sit with cliffhanger.

On to MockingJay to see how many more ups and downs it will take!

View all my reviews


PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie