The Entitlement Trap: How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and OwnershipThe Entitlement Trap: How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and Ownership by Richard Eyre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This isn't my normal reading, I usually leave the self help stuff to day time talk shows but this was genuinely a very interesting and informative book. Some of this is common sense (but which I see lacking in so many parents today) and some ideas were brilliant and I plan to try to work them into my family.

I haven't read any previous books by the authors, so the complaint that this book just repeats everything wasn't valid for me. My only true complaint I have about it is that it seems to reiterate things entirely too many times. After the first 3 times of the same thing being said through each chapter I kind of just started skimming.

But overall, I really enjoyed this book and I found it really helpful.

View all my reviews


PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie