Look at me Ma, I'm bringing home awards and stuff!



No but seriously, so my friend Maria over at Lil Mys Ninja awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award! I consider myself pretty versatile and all and I'm defintely award worthy, so I'm thinking she made a good call. Then again, Maria is pretty awesome herself  so there's no doubt she chose me because I bribed her she has great taste!

So the rules for the award...
  • Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
So first and foremost, thank you very much Maria. You've been a friend of mine for years and although we're a couple hours away and realistically the only way I keep up with you anymore is from your blog... you're still one of those friends that will never fade.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1. When I graduated high school I was "most likely to start an internet dating site" (no, I never did).
2.  I went to school for Criminology so I could become a profiler, I've been in I.T/Computer work for 15 years.
3.  I have 7 tattoos, but currently getting 3 removed. I have 6 more that I want
4. My son can simultaneously drive me crazy and make me incredibly happy, my husband says I have that same talent.
5. I'm turning more domestic the older I get. I mean, I've taken up canning!!
6. I have killed almost every plant I've owned.
7. I would love to thru-hike the AT but probably never will, but when I talk about doing it, please don't kill the dream.
  • Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.
I'll be honest, I don't think I have 15 other people to pass this along to, so I'll pass it along to as many as I can that I honestly feel I can give it too. And to stay with the "versatile" theme... let's see what I can come up with.

1. Chris-Ville
2. A 'lil hoo haa

Ok.... so 2 is not quite 15.....


PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

3 comments :

P.J. said...

Who hooooooooooo! I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

(thanks! I will have to do a post about this sometime this week!)

Maria H said...

Tara said...

Maria nominated me for this one as well...ugh I need to get on posting that! haha.

That is one random thing to be nominated for as a superlative! I was nominated "most changed since 9th grade" lol.

I have 7 tattoos also :) I want one more BUT I'm actually going to get it to cover up one of the ones I already have.

Post a Comment