Whew! What a week! Such a productive week at work. Friday. I love you.





1. Watching the kiddo play little league baseball. It's really become a favorite past time of mine.






























2. My new flat iron. Seriously, I'm a flat-iron-a-holic and when my faithful FHI died last Saturday I thought my life was over. Until I found my CHI.



























3. Gardens. Who knew I really like trying to grow stuff. It was really cool seeing my Cilantro & Basil pop this week. Oops sorry, no pix of my little cute greeneries yet.


4. Lola. Really, how couldn't she just make your week awesome?





5. Warm Weather. I could live in this weather year round. I know I'm going to be complaining about the mosquitoes this summer because of mild winter but I don't even care right now as long as it stays in the 80's for a while longer.





How was your week? Do you have 5 things that you enjoyed this week? Write a blog post and link up with Kate's (from The Small Things blog)  sister at From My Grey Desk

PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie