As much as I love food, I promise it's not ALL I'm thankful for, but this week it's really seemed to dominate.

Chia Seeds
My friend Maria first blogged about her love of Chia Seeds and now not only has she got me hooked on them, but I keep saying "Cha Cha Cha Chia!" whenever I talk about them too!


Oatmeal.... with Chia Seeds (and blueberries)


And more oatmeal.... with Chia Seeds (and raspberries)
 

Ok really, I love my oatmeal and all but seriously you can only eat so much of it before it all tastes the same. But now my oatmeal has been super enhanced by the  awesome power of chia seeds!! Yes! They are like freakin' super heroes. Adding blueberries or raspberries has become my new norm. But I'm totally thankful for these ideas because my breakfast was really getting bland and this has totally razzed up my morning.

Hey sometimes it's just the little things we're thankful for!




This post was brought to you by... Thankful Thursdays
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Thankful Thursdays Button   




PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

1 comments :

Maria H said...

So glad you like them! :)

Post a Comment