Is it really Thursday already? Wow... talk about a busy week!
Which leads me into my Thankful Thursday because my friend Maria totally turned me into a huge Erin Condren fan! Maria had to go an order a life planner from www.erincondren.com and brag all about it on her blog, so of course I had to check it out!

So I ordered my beauty of a life planner above (uh, yes it's mine, it's got my name on it!!)
And I LOVE it! I have been having somewhat an organizational disaster trying to keep track of everything on my phone between my google calendar and all, and my little ole' (okay it's not that little) life planner has been such a life saver! Plus it just looks spiffy! This thing literally is my mobile filing cabinet!

(I did not receive any compensation for this product, in fact I paid full retail price for it, and I blame Maria!)

Anyway.... I'm thankful for another tool to help me organize my increasing insane life. Seriously, it's the small things.



This post was brought to you by... Thankful Thursdays
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Thankful Thursdays Button   



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie

1 comments :

Maria H said...

Yay! I'm glad you love it :)

Post a Comment