The Black Echo (Harry Bosch, #1)The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an entertaining read, especially considering I downloaded it on my Nook from Barnes and Nobles free Fridays.
This is a typical cop story, who done it book. If that in itself is a negative for you (for me it wasn't) then a great positive is that it's not a predictable cop story and I found the story line pretty captivating.
I like the main character but some of the scenarios seemed a little too far fetched at times, although if you weren't looking to force the realism into the story then you can read it and the outlandish stuff fits great.

I like the plot, I like the characters, I like the book. In fact I like it enough that I'll probably read the next in the series a little later.

View all my reviews



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie