|Linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk in the weekly High 5 for Friday link-up.|
1. Two weeks until I'll be toes in the sand! Family vacation at the beach. Bring it!
2. Spending the day at home with the kiddo and hubby and getting to shoot off fireworks in the driveway really kind of brings me back to my childhood. I love that feeling. I was so caught up in it, in fact, that I forgot to take any pictures. My bad.
3. This past weekend I got to spend some great quality time with my mom, dad, aunt, hubby and kiddo while we spent the day at the Shaw AFB Wateree Recreation Area. We rented a boat for a few hours then spent the rest of the time at the swimming area while cooking out. It's rare that I get to spend that kind of time with my aunt (meaning almost one-on-one) and I really enjoyed it. She really is an inspiration to me and I love her true kind spirit she has.
3. Tomorrow I'll finish reading The Doctrine & Covenants. The whole thing! I've been reading a chapter a day since February 23rd 2011. Totally excited that I finished it and really gained a lot more than I ever thought I would from doing it.
4. Living in a lake community totally has it's perks. I love that we have access to the lake and our little recreation area. It's really come in handy this summer and especially this past week. Swimming, fishing and general shenanigans are always easier to do when at the lake.
5. Finally, I'm back on the working out bandwagon. I'm trying to get my eating and my workouts straightened out so I'll be spending some time tonight doing some research. Feel free to link me up or give me any suggestions that you may have. I'm serious this time. I've got to get some fitness action going and I'm looking forward to it!
Ok.. so I hope everyone had a great week and that you're weekend is even greater and by the way, do use banana's as phones.
Yeah I know, I'm random.
PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie