Odd Apocalypse (Odd Thomas, #5)Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I welcomed Odd Thomas back into my life. He was a missed friend. His charming quirks and sixth sense captivated me since the first book.
Odd Apocalypse seemed different than the other Odd Thomas books. I’m not sure I can put my finger on the exact reason why. Odd is still himself.

The story is still distinctly Odd Thomas. But somehow, the story seemed darker. Yes, I know I’m talking about a guy who can see ghosts and fights phantoms and what not, but there seemed to be something more brutal about this book. If I can ever put my finger on why I feel this way I’ll be happy to share it. Maybe another Odd Thomas fan can help me out.

I love Annamaria and her wonderfully cryptic conversations with Odd. The storyline in this book had me hooked from the get go. I wonder what Tesla would think if he were to read this book? I feel like Odd is growing into something so much bigger than what he started. I hope his journeys with his ghost dog and his new found friends continue on and on.


View all my reviews



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie