This is what happens when I go home a little early not feeling well.. I spend a few hours and finish a book


The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is what happens when I'm home not feeling well. I finish a short book like this in a few hours.
I'm glad the story somewhat finished up. There's still a lot left open but it was fun to read about Ginny's adventures overseas. Without giving away too much, there's a few twists that take place that seem somewhat predictable but it was welcomed. Again, the story line is Ginny and her friends traipsing all over Europe, figuring out the scavenger hunt that her enigmatic Aunt Peg has sent her on.

There was some closure, some openings and one fun little adventure to read along with.

View all my reviews



PS: follow me on twitter: @tattooedmommie