I''m linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday!
Photobucket



1. Making a super cute craft and getting to give a talk to a super awesome group of women from my church

Seriously, if I could make this and have it turn out as cute as it is, then I think anyone could. But honestly, the girls who helped us do this is seriously talented and I'm so glad they are patient with those of us that are less than savvy LOL!









2. Getting new "winter hair"
So I went from really blond back to something a little closer to my natural color gray brunette with some great red highlights. I'm loving it right now and I think this will be a keeper at least until summer again.














3. Baseball Registration.. let's go REBELS!
I can't wait to see my kiddo out there playing again!





4. Possibility of snow tonight!
Snow in SC is pretty rare so we all get excited even if it's only predicting to snow for about an hour.This actually is predicted for Thursday night (so it happened last night).. hmm.. wonder if we got any?





5. Booking our cruise!
Oh boy, I'm so excited!! This week I booked our big "Christmas In June" family cruise. All.. 22 (I think) of us are going!! Like O-M-G this is going to be so fun!






How was your week??