Sunday Funday

1.20.2013 |

Fox News has an article about 12 of the most beautiful churches in america. Not one of them was an LDS temple. I'm not going to go all into what churches were selected. They are indeed beautiful, but what I'm going to do is go ahead and share some beautiful temples because I can.. and I will....

 This is the St. George, Utah Temple. I'm not sure exactly why but I love this place. I've only gone inside the visitor's center but even in there it's absolutely beautiful.
 To the right is the ever famous Salt Lake City Temple. I hope to go there one day. It is seriously breath taking just being in Temple Square.
And this is the Oakland, CA temple. I don't know why but I love this picture of this temple. Maybe it's the palm trees or the sun's reflection on the building but it looks so serene.











If you want to see more pictures of beautiful temples you don't have to fly all over the world, heck you don't even have to sit and google each one (because seriously, there's 140 operating temples, 14 under construction and 4 more that were announced as of today) so you can just head click right here and go check it all out!