Hello dearies! It's Friday again!
I''m linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday!

one
 Last Sunday my son gave the closing prayer in his Primary class (the children's class in our church) and it was wonderful. I am bias, I know this but it was indeed awesome. You could tell it was heartfelt. I knew it was heartfelt because we did no rehearsing. And just as importantly, he did it even though he was scared, that's why when his teacher asked if he wanted help, at first he accepted it. But once he got up to the podium he told her he didn't need help anymore and went on about his prayer. I love that he had courage enough to do something even though he was a little afraid. Totally proud mommy moment.
And to add onto this (which relates to the picture above),  it's always awesome when you find a scripture that really hits you that day and this one did, so I want to share
Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you
D&C 6:5

two
Glow Baths. No, it wasn't for me, it was for the kiddo. But still, it's so much fun watching him play in a bath of glow. Way cooler than a bath of bubbles or just cars. Seriously, I wish I would have known about these when I was a kid. To be honest, I don't even remember glow bracelets and stuff being around when I was a kid. Am I really that old?

three
Cemeteries are usually not very high-fivable. However, this time it is because I've been trying to do some genealogy on my husband's side of the family and I've come to realize how peaceful and educational a cemetery can actually be. Genealogy is pretty interesting and hopefully I'll get a little better at it as I go along. Right now I'm using FamilySearch.org primarily and of course the local government websites such as probate courts and register of deeds to help find information but basically if it gets any more complicated than than, I'm going to have to call on my peeps. Because I got peeps. And not the yellow marshmallow kind. Although that sounds pretty awesome about now too.

four
Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos. Do I even have to elaborate? If you haven't tried them do it now. I mean, drop everything and go grab a bag. You will not be disappointed. Although you'll probably hate your scale afterwards because you can't just eat four one.

five
Terrific Kids! That's mine. I posted about him earlier this week so I won't rehash it. But seriously I can't say enough how terrific I think my kid is and I'm glad others do to. He's got his 7th birthday coming up shortly and I'm totally stoked!


Photobucket



Well, that's it from me today kids, hope your week was awesome or at least High-Fivable. Have a great weekend!