Stephanie.Fitness
I'm linking up with Stephanie.Fitness for Motivational Monday!


I've managed to make it through my son's birthday weekend, which was filled with cupcakes and pizza and snacks and irregular schedules, without gaining any weight! THIS my friends is a huge accomplishment! I mean seriously, when you wake up and have muffins for breakfast, cupcakes for lunch, snacks throughout the day and then delicious Aces Wild pizza for dinner (and didn't workout once) - all on Saturday...  I knew I was in trouble. I'm not sure how I dodged this bullet but I'm thankful and I'm going to workout tonight to make up for all my junk this weekend.



So, here I am, 4lbs down. That's good. Not where I want to be, but at least I'm heading in the right direction. By my math, if I keep up my good habits I'll be very close to my goal weight by my cruise. I may be off by 5lbs but hey, that's better than the where I'm at! Maybe once I get closer to my goal I'll be more willing to share those numbers, or maybe not, we'll see.

So last week I only worked out twice, one day of Zumba for cardio and then another of focused weight training. This week I'm going to do better, I have a goal for 5 workouts this week and I'm going to do it! I want 3 cardio days and 2 weight training. I need to figure out how to mix up my cardio, I'm starting to get bored (shocker.. short attention span and all).

Also, my goal this week is not only stay in my 1200-1500 calorie range but to really get a variety of foods in there. As much as I'm okay eating oatmeal with a few different sides every day I need to mix it up before I get burned out.

You can see my fitness from last week on my from SparkPeople which of course I always rave about. So make sure if you join to add me as a friend!

So let's see if I can knock another 2lbs down next week!