It's late but it's still Monday!
Stephanie.Fitness
I'm linking up with Stephanie.Fitness for Motivational Monday!


So here's my update. My weekend habits totally annihilate my awesome weekday habits. I didn't hit my 2 lbs. goal this week but I did lose 1 lbs. So, I'm beginning to wonder if my 2 lbs. a week is a little aggressive considering how weak willed busy I am. I'm not going to adjust my goals yet, I'm going to push this week and see what I can make happen, but I am also being realistic and I don't want to continue to set myself up to fail.

So, let's get on with this bad boy shall we!

Saturday & Sunday
I was supposed to work out both Saturday and Sunday. That didn't happen. Saturday I had the start of an ear infection which knocked me down pretty much for anything other than laundry and other light household chores. Sunday after church I had a Relief Society Activity Meeting (woohoo can't wait to talk about the upcoming event sometime) and after that my evening was filled with jam making. So needless to say, this weekend I got no workout in. Not good.

So.. going to make up for it this week (right, that's what I keep saying, one of these day I may actually do it!)


I'm mixing up my routine a little....

Monday
Cardio: I did 40 minutes of Zumba tonight before sitting down to post this. I'm actually surprised I got it in, but glad I did!

Tuesday
My Day 1 routine from Jefit
Day 1Workout A
MuscleExercise NameTimerRepsSets
Barbell Squat90 secUndefined2
Smith Machine Bench Press60 secUndefined2
Cable Seated Row60 secUndefined2
Barbell Curl60 secUndefined3
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback60 secUndefined3
Dumbbell Shoulder Press60 secUndefined2
Crunches with Legs on a Bench60 secUndefined2

Wednesday
Cardio something or other. I may attempt at running if it's not raining, or if I can't find ANYTHING else to do. It's not that I hate running. But I do.

Thursday
My Day 2 routine from Jefit

Day 2Workout B
MuscleExercise NameTimerRepsSets
Dumbbell Lunges60 sec103
Standing Calf Raises60 sec103
Barbell Bent Over Row60 sec103
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl60 sec102
Dumbbell Bench Press60 sec102
Barbell Triceps Extension60 sec102
Dumbbell Lateral Raise60 sec102
Crunches with Legs on an Exercise Ball60 sec253

Friday
Zumba!

Saturday
My Day 3 routine from Jefit

Day 3Workout C
MuscleExercise NameTimerRepsSets
Barbell Deadlift90 secUndefined2
Dumbbell Lunges60 secUndefined2
Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise60 secUndefined2
Push Up60 secUndefined2
Pull Ups60 secUndefined2
Dumbbell Concentration Curls60 secUndefined2
Dumbbell Standing Triceps Extension60 secUndefined2
Dumbbell Front Raise60 secUndefined2
Exercise Ball Pull-in60 secUndefined2

Hope you're fitness is going better than mine and if I motivate you in ANYWAY please let me know because it's nice to know I'm doing a better job at motivating ya'll than I am myself! HAH!


My current workout was generated by Jefit! You can add me on Jefit here