The Servants of TwilightThe Servants of Twilight by Dean Koontz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another book by Koontz that I became quickly invested in. Maybe it was the mother bear instinct in me or maybe the characters were just that easy to know, regardless of why I know that within a chapter or two I was hooked.

This was a book that kept me guessing. There were many times that I found myself feeling a certain predictability building and then out of know where I realize how I had gone completely down a wrong path.

Without spoiling anything I do want to say that the ending wasn't for me. I can't put a finger on exactly why but when I finished the last sentence I turned the page expecting to see something.. anything. But there wasn't anything. Not to say that it ruined the whole book but it just felt incomplete - although I supposed another book could be brought into the picture now to build off of it.

Definitely glad I read it.



View all my reviews