YEAH BABY! It's Friday! I seriously can't even express how happy I am that I've made it at work an entire week without having to take a sick day! That's a big accomplishment when you feel like your head is a balloon full of gunk just waiting to pop. But enough on that. I shall not dwell.
(at least not right now since there's nothing I can get from doing it)

Also check out at the very bottom, there's a new bloglovin' bloghop going on from Lauren @ Style Elixir)

one
Baseball season for my kiddo is in full swing! He's the one with the backpack on not facing the camera just in case you wanted to know. I have a love/hate relationship with baseball season because it's really a lot of fun and I love watching the kids play but it is such a time suck! I mean 2-3 nights a week are dedicated to baseball and when you have a schedule like mine (I really hope you don't) that really puts a damper on things like, oh.. cleaning your house and washing your hair. Don't let me get started on how long I went without washing my hair this week, trust me, you don't want to know. But for the most part I really enjoy baseball season and getting outside and getting to use my camera A LOT! (348 pictures from our last game - go me!)

two
Baby Lips. Do I even have to go into why I love this so much? It seems like all of my blogger friends have blogged about this at least once already. But seriously, this week with the cold temps and my sinus crap going on, it's been a huge relief. I never thought I could feel such love towards a lip product.

three
Is it kind of weird to think that I am high five worthy this week? Heck no! I'm finally feeling better and getting a my personality back and I know my husband and co-workers appreciate it. Ok, maybe not my co-workers so much, I think they could use breaks from my "personality". But nonetheless I'm feeling back to my almost old self so life can go back to being normal again. For everyone.

four
I've had my custom name necklace for years now but for a while I didn't wear it. Something felt weird wearing my name around my neck. But, I've busted it back out and it's actually become one of my favorite accessories! I would tell you where you could get yours, but I can't because I don't know. My parents gave me this for Christmas one year. It's one of two only custom name things I own. What can I say, they just don't throw Jonna up on license plates and cups! The other custom name item I have is a wooden block set that my Aunt & Uncle gave me when I was very little. I have it sitting in my closet (and should have taken a picture but I forgot!). Weird name problems, let me tell ya.

five
THE WEATHER THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Here's to getting out, getting some vitamin D and hopefully not scaring anyone with my white legs!

Have a great weekend ya'll!


Photobucket
I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday!

Lauren over at Style Elixir has created a fun bloghop for the Bloglovin' since the whole Google Reader debacle. So check it out!




Follow on Bloglovin