I know it's Friday and all and everyone out on the Internet and real life are all getting ready to celebrate the weekend but I've got to work in the morning so everyone have some pity for me, please.

But for this short little while I'll pretend that I'm not working tomorrow and get on with High Five For Friday!

one
9 Round. Oh my heck, let me just say this workout is awesome. I'm loving it. I'm hating it. I mean, I love it but while I'm doing it I kind of hate it, which means it's good - in a weird kind of way. I still haven't gotten to go as much as I'd like but it's a true stress reliever for me. Not just knowing that I'm working out and hopefully helping my fitness (which I'm going to talk about in another post later for my Fitness Friday link up!) but getting to punch some punching bags seriously does me good. Whether I'm imagining someone's face on there or not, I'll not say but just punching the heck out of a bag makes me feel good. I can't wait to go tonight.

two
My picture doesn't really explain this very well. But the picture is a picture of a birthday cake and above it, it says "I can't wait to be 8". In my church, children can be baptized when they turn 8 (we consider that the age of accountability). It warms my heart when my son and I can spend a few minutes and talk about him being baptized and he's genuinely excited about it. He turns 8 next February, so we have some time but I'm so glad he's thinking about it.

three
My planner and the notes I put in there. I love my erin condren life planner. I am a true techy by every means but there's something just comforting about writing in my planner instead of in my online calendar. I also use this planner to scribble down thoughts and notes (usually in church) and sometimes being able to open that up and look at some of these really uplifting and encouraging quotes or scripture references just totally heals whatever is ailing me.

four
I super-really-totally-definitely love my camera. Best expensive gift ever. I really want a zoom lens for it now but only because I've been using it enough to see why I need one. I can see a huge difference in quality of my pictures. And I'm not talking about artistic quality because that's got a long way to go. I've still got a lot to learn on even how to use the thing but I really enjoy getting out there and snapping shots off. Plus, I think I look really cool with a big honkin' camera around my neck. Best accessory ever.

five
My boots get at least another week. Remember that really great weather that filled in my "five" spot last week? Yeah, well it went to the birds ya'll. So here we are again with highs in the low 50's. But that means I get to extend my boots life for this season a little longer - I'm sure they are grateful. I know I am!

Alrighty! That's it for me. Kind of a bland week and I may not be getting a full weekend but hey, that's life in the tech world.


Photobucket
I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday!


Follow on Bloglovin