Come listen to living prophets

I'm Mormon. Among all the other things I blog about, I love to celebrate my faith here on my blog in hopes that anyone who may be interested in learning more about what it means to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, would feel comfortable here. Or maybe I'm secretly trying to convert you all. You decide.

But while you're deciding I wanted to let you know about an awesome event that happens twice a year in my church. It's called General Conference and it happens once in the Spring and once in the Fall.

Guess what! Spring is here! And General Conference is on April 7th.

So what is General Conference? You can click on that there link and find out more or I can just tell you that General Conference is an amazing broadcast (or live event if you live in the Salt Lake City area) where the leaders of our church speak. It's a way for us to gain further guidance and support and to hear living prophets speak.

I love these talks and I love them so much that if you're really interested (and in my area) I'll make you an offer you can't refuse (okay, you can and it won't hurt my feelings I promise).. you're welcome to come and watch it with me! I'll even make some snacks. Again, April 7th at 10am!

Still interested? Watch the video or see the info-graph below.




But seriously, if you're really interested in learning more about my faith, this is a great opportunity.
   Follow on Bloglovin