Wanna know what I'm listening to while I'm working out? Yep. Thought you would.
I'm not going to lie. I have the musical tastes of a high schooler. It's sad really. But I don't hold it against myself so you shouldn't either (or if you do, it's okay). And don't ask how I throw some country up in the middle of this mix, it just works for me somehow.


1. Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath 2. Pitbull (Christina Aguilera)  - Feel This Moment 3. Will.I.Am & Brittney Spears - Scream & Shout 4. Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah 5. Florida Georgia Line - Cruise 6. Beastie Boys - Intergalactic 7. Pitbull - Don't Stop The Party 8. OutKast - Hey Ya! 9. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child.

So I've gotta say I'm really happy with my fitness this week. Three days a week at 9 Round and totally feeling a difference. I can tell I'm getting stronger but I'm also seeing some results on the scale and in my clothes.
My nutrition is still slipping. But seriously ya'll, there's no way I'll ever be so hardcore that I'm not messing up here and there. It may sound like an excuse but I just don't want to focus that hard on it. I'm trying to stick to a 1250-1500 calories a day range and I'm trying to regulate the type of nutrients I'm taking in. I think that's good and should suffice for now. By the way, I use SparkPeople (I think I've mentioned this before) so if you're on there feel free to add me as a friend!




Linking up with Kelly @ Honor, Courage, Commitment for Fitness Friday


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

These are genuinelу enormouѕ iԁeas in about blogging.


You haѵе touched somе gоod thіngs here.

Any way κeep up ωrinting.

Here is my blog - ouyawiκi.com (xservx.me)

Post a Comment