I'm getting serious ya'll.
Seriously. Serious.

I had my fitness in check for a few months. My downfall was my nutrition, or really the lack there of. All of my 9 Round workouts were going to waste because I was eating horribly. I shouldn't say they were going to waste because I really did feel better and I was getting stronger but my weight loss wasn't where it should be. 

It's all going to change as of today.
On the real.

So here is what's been in my playlist helping to motivate me.

Next, I'm going to share something I've yet to share on here. Because if I'm going to be real I've gotta be real.
I currently weight 159.8 pounds. I'm 5 foot 4 inches ya'll.  According to my sparkpeople account, that puts me at a BMI of 27.4. That's overweight. I gotta get that down.
My final goal is 133.

But look, I'm doing this in stages. My first goal is 150.
My plan of attack?
FIXING my nutrition. I've got to get in a better place with my eating. I've got to find that happy medium where I'm still living life with a family (because you know Mc'D's happens!) but I'm smart with 99.9% of my choices.
BUSTING out my fitness. I love 9 Round. That will be my main workout but seriously, I can't do it every day. It physically wears me out until my workouts are crap. So I'm definitely going to be hitting 9 Round a minimum of 3 days a week. Preferably 4. In between, I'd like to fit in walking or Zumba.

This isn't weight loss for my upcoming cruise. This isn't weigh loss for a reunion.
This is for health and life.

No room for failure this time. I've picked myself off this road quite a few times. But at least I keep picking myself up.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic