What am I doing posting right now? I should be at the Temple receiving my endowments and getting sealed to my parents! Remember all that stuff I talked about that was going to happen today?

Well, no worries. I am, in fact, right now, at the Temple getting ready to do all that stuff. But along the theme of my faith and in honor of all things Mormon, I had to share this great post by Bonnie on her blog The Life of Bon and The 411 on the Mormons

Not only is a great "Intro To Mormonism" but the comment section a GEM of information. And all those questions you're afraid to ask us Mormon folk - her readers asked for you! So feel free to go over and take a read if you feel the need.

While you're doing that I'll be going through my Temple stuff  AND celebrating my birthday today!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic