Sami's Shenanigans

I don't normally get into the weekend shenanigans but this weekend was full of them. But not the normal shenanigan-y kinda way. More like domesticated shenanigans, which means anyone under the age of, oh 35, probably will be like "WTF" (which in my speak is What the Freak, FYI).

See, I got into no shenanigans. I was busy down in the midlands of SC (which is what we call the middle of the state) helping my parents move into their rental house because that's what you do when your parents only have a week to move. Score good daughter points. My son can with me and while I was working up a sweat loading things heavier than me (which says a lot)  he was busy working up a sun burn, loading up his body into the pool. Kids, I swear. They have all the fun.

Before I get into the real shenanigans (seriously do you know how hard that word is to type??) I want to share a slideshow that was made by a guy I went to high school with. He did an awesome job and it seriously brought me to tears. This is what Memorial Day is about.



On the the shenanigans.
So my husband, oh he was all up in the shenanigans this weekend. He and his oldest-bestest-buddy were camping and listening to Alternative Blue Grass (what?! Is that rock-a-billy??) at the Plum Hollow Festival.


I don't have a clue who any of these bands are.

That's not my bag baby, so I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. But apparently it was pretty fun. Except for the freezing night weather and the fact that my husband acts 20 years older than his real age so him trying to camp in a group of 20-something moonshine swilling rednecks makes me smile inside.

Needless to say he came home the next day instead of camping out 2 nights. Although it wasn't a complete bust, they did have fun. And they are planning to go back for the next one in the fall.

So... shenanigans are done. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic