Yesterday we wrapped up 1st grade like last year's Christmas presents. Not only that but Nikkos brought home his report card with all fours. Which in this new-fangled way of grading is what I consider to be straight A's. Even though they said when they changed the grading from letters to numbers that 4's aren't equivalent to A's. But I digress because that's a whole different post.

Gosh. Between his grades and his awards this year. So proud.

I'm still a little shocked at how fast this year has flown by. I can't even communicate how fast it seems to have just whizzed by. Looking at the picture I took of him on the first day of 1st grade it brings back a flood of memories but it also has made me realize how much that little guy of mine can change within just 9 months.

So now all I can do is look forward. At my rising 2nd grader.

*sigh*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic