See anything missing? Like pictures maybe? This is what happens when my phone battery is acting up and I'm having to basically keep my phone tethered to a charger.


1.one.uno
I've been working on my fitness schedule and I'm about to implement a no-joke-hardcore-get-er-done schedule. I'm talking, my workouts are going on my calendar and I'm not rescheduling them. It's ON!
Plus, I got a pair of cute pink mini 9 round gloves to hang in my swagger wagon so.. it's totes ON!

2.two.dos
Hair time! Got my hair did. That makes the week awesome by default.

3.three.tres
I'm so grateful for the people in my life. My family. My church family. My friends. In the past week I've seen loved ones from all of these areas need love, help and friendship and it's there. I know some amazing people and I hope that if I can ever be there for them as I've seen them do for others that they know they can count on me. I'm thankful to have them in my life - even if we are sharing bad times together. I feel stronger knowing I have these folks in my corner.

4.four.cuatro
New make up! I'm a makeup-cheapo but due to pink eye I had to throw out all of my older eye makeup (which probably was desperetly needing to go anyway) so I got to go get a little haul of new stuff and that's always fun.


5.five.cinco
I'm at Carowinds. Yeah, that's right. I'm probably swinging my frizzy-haired-sweaty-self all over The Intimidator right now (or I could be hiding out in Peanut land.. you'll never know)..

Hope you're having a great week too!


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


Image and video hosting by TinyPic