Yeah, it's Monday. You know, that day where you start all your goals for the week all excited? Yeah, that's not me either. But hey, if I don't try to stay positive about it all then what am I doing it for, right?

So here's what I'm getting motivated for this week...

Health & Fitness:

  • Hitting 9 Round 4 times this week
  • Kiddo karate-chopping 2 times this week


Around the Home-front:

  • Grammie (kiddo's, not mine) staying the week with us
  • Starting my 15-minute a day cleaning schedule


Spiritually

  • Morning & Night prayer habit
  • Reading my scriptures daily
  • Getting prepared for the up-and-coming..... (more on this later)



Work Stuff

  • Getting through this week's portion of my project at work

Ok my pretties, let's see how I do this week!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic