Aw yeah! Got my Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox from Influenster last week and heads up... it's awesome.

My box arrived with a Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. I'm all about the oral hygiene so to say I was excited, was slightly an understatement.

Let me get this out of the way... I received this box of goodies from Influenster for free. What I write about it are my opinion and, as most people know, my opinion isn't influenced by the fact that I got it for free.

I'm really particular about my toothbrushes, see I have a problem where part of my gum has receded from my tooth in the back, which makes it really sensitive for brushing. Also, my mouth is really small (contrary to popular belief) so getting some toothbrushes into the back of my mouth to hit all my teeth can sometimes prove challenging.

But I unwrapped my SlimSoft toothbrush and instantly saw the difference. Slim for sure. Much slimmer than my regular toothbrush. The bristles are really soft and they are different than normal bristles, they are slightly angled. Not sure how that helps but hey.. cool.

I'm not going to like. I brushed my teeth one time with this toothbrush and immediately threw my old one away. This is hands down the softest, lightest and nicest brushing toothbrushes ever. EVER. It's light, like seriously light in your hand. It's flexible so you can't really apply a ton of pressure to your teeth (which is how I got the receding gum issue to begin with!) and holy cow did it just fit everywhere in my mouth! I didn't have open and close and slide my jaw all around to get around to my back teeth!

I'm loving it. I'm sold. I'm so sold I told my hubby I'd pick him up one. I even told my Mom about it, I mean she's where I got the whole teeth kick thing anyway...

So if you get a chance to pick one up, I'm totally two thumbs up about it!



Catch ya on the flip...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic