The Twelve
The Twelve by Justin Cronin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I think I liked this book better than the first book! Not that I didn't like the first one, but this one seemed to move a little faster, felt a little more adventurous. I didn't feel like I was reading some of the same things over and over.

The Twelve is a great follow up to The Passage. I'm a stickler for not giving out spoilers because frankly, our taste in books are as varied as our taste in clothes, so who am I to sway someone from reading it or vice versa only because of my thoughts.

Read the book... after reading The Passage of course.. I don't think you'll be disappointed. In fact, I am eagerly awaiting the 3rd book in the series (from what I understand is to be a trilogy). I just hope that the 3rd book doesn't disappoint as it seems to be the trend in trilogy's lately.



View all my reviews