Allegiant
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



How do you finish up a trilogy of awesomeness? You can't... and no matter how this book ended I probably wouldn't have liked it, but I have to say, this last book in the series left me a little hallow in comparison to the first two.
I feel like some of the story parts were forced, the tension between Tris and Four was entirely too pushed this time. But I guess it worked in the end.

I'm not happy with the ending - but yet in another aspect, it's almost a perfect ending in a way. I could think of a million other ways for this book to end but the ending that it has, has a meaning to it. It hits and it hits hard.. so I'm not sure if it were different if it would be the same.

As soon as I finished I wanted to throw my Nook across the room. When I mentioned this to a friend she said "I'm worried!" and I told her she should be but to read it anyway...
That's my recommendation.. read it anyway, regardless if you like the ending or not, because it finishes the story.. the story of Tris, the story of Four, the story of the Factions.



View all my reviews