I have so many topics of importance that I could blog about but this week has just been one of those weeks.. so instead, I offer you a glimpse into my mind this week via social media...


First, Monday was the awesome #HappyWivesClub twitter party, which was epic. If you didn't read my last blog post, do it now. Right. Now.

Breakfast mishap on Monday



Office Funniez later on


Put together what I thought would be the most awesome Personal Progress activity EVAH. (but not really)


Rated the Happy Wives Club book. If I could rate is AWESOME-STARS I would


Totally made my night by recognizing the sound of a transmission in dire need of a driver with some gear shifting skill. Did my civic duty and embarrassed him with his girlfriend in the car


Validated that I should never sing in public. Never. Ever.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic